One bedroom condo in the historic National Park Seminary. One bedroom, one bath condo located on the main level of a fully restored historic resort hotel. Wood floors with open concept living/dining/kitchen. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, center island, cherry cabinets, and granite countertops. Bedroom with walk-in closet. Stack Washer/ dryer in unit. Community and building are full of history. Amenities include Fitness Center, Party/Game room, Historic Grand Ballroom, walking paths, and more. Close to Rock Creek Park trails, near Forest Glen Metro and Ride-On Bus line with quick access to Connecticut Ave, Georgia Ave, Beach Dr, 495, and DC.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,023 sq. ft
National Park Seminary
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, Security System, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fountain, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Party Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price